Enrollment is open for the 2015-2016 school year!
In order to enroll your child in our kindergarten, the following steps should be completed:
Step I – the enrollment fee of €50 (at the NRB exchange rate of the day) shall be fully paid at the Cashier’s Office.
- Interview with parents and child/children
- Filing the child’s documentation
The enrollment packet will include the following documents:
- Enrollment form
- Receipt as payment proof of the enrollment fee
- Copy of the ID/passport of the parents/tutors
- Copy of the Court Decision for the custody of the minor child (if applicable)
- Copy of the child’s Birth Certificate
- Evaluations/recommendations; the child’s portfolio from the previous kindergarten (if applicable)
The registration of the child within 20 days since the payment date of the enrollment fee.
- The filling out and filing of the Learning Agreement for 2015-2016 in the child’s enrollment packet
- Payment of the tuition fee, as the Learning Agreement has concluded
Medical documents (mandatory upon joining the kindergarten community, they are to be presented on the first day of school).
- Health examination sheet (filled in by GP or pediatrician)
- Certificate from GP/Pediatrician (valid for 48hrs)
- Copy of the Immunization record
- The results of the medical tests:
- Pharyngeal and nasal exudate
- Coproparasitological and coprobacteriological exams.
The enrollment documents can be downloaded below: